We would like to provide equal opportunities for everybody, offer available financial support and promote public benefits. “Latvian Association of Young Gastroenterologists” could be a platform for you to reach your goals in the field of Gastroenterology.
However in order to achieve all this, we need your active participation!
- gastroenterologist or hepatologist up to five years after certification,
- fellow/resident in gastroenterology or hapatology.
- medical student,
- a person with a medical doctor (M.D.) degree (afer graduation of medical faculty),
- gastroenterologist or hepatologist five years after certification,
- certified doctor or fellow/resident of other specialty.
According to the statute of the association, members have the right to vote in member’s meetings and have the opportunity to be elected in the board. Associate members do not have these kind of rights. Other opportunities, rights and obligations are the same for members and associate members.
To become a member/associate member you have to:
- Read the statute of the association. You can find the current version (in Latvian) HERE.
- Fill out the application granting the member/associate member status. You can download the application form (in Latvian)HERE.
- Transfer the annual membership fee of 10 Eur/year to the association’s bank account. Purpose of the payment: Membership fee Name, Surname, year for which you are paying.
Latvijas Jauno gastroenterologu biedrība
Reģ. nr. 40008263951
Bankas konts: LV26HABA0551044752245
Please send the filled out and signed application form and the proof of payment from your bank to email@example.com