We are your new colleagues in Gastroenterology to whom you can ask for an advice in the field of Gastroenterology, invite for cooperation to realize your projects or just meet up for a chat!
Latvian Association of Young Gastroenterologists (LJGB) was founded on April 28, 2017 to unite young Gastroenterologists, Gastroenterology residents and other young doctors, residents and medical students who are interested in Gastroenterology and want to reach common educational, scientific and practical aims in the field of Gastroenterology.
The main aim of this association is to promote friendly cooperative environment in the field of Gastroenterology in Latvia and to promote:
- Better education science and practice in Gastroenterology,
- Cooperation between higher medical education institutions that teach Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology centers and clinics, Gastroenterologists and Gastroenterology professionals in Latvia and abroad,
- Society education,
- Better communication between colleagues.
Our moto is: “Colleague to colleague in gastroenterology – education, science and practice!”
Currently the board of LJGB conists of five enthusiastic and purposeful young doctors who founded the association. They came together in 2016 to establish the association a year later.
- Justīne Māliņa-Bambīte – Riga Stradins University (RSU) 3nd year Internal medicine resident, Tutor in RSU Internal medicine department
- Vita Skuja – Internal medicine doctor, Gastroenterologist in training in Riga East Clinical University Hospital, Capital Clinic Riga and Health Center 4, Tutor in RSU Internal medicine department, RSU 1styear Gastroenterology resident
- Elīna Vašuka – RSU 3ndyear Internal medicine resident
- Lauma Dobelniece – RSU 3ndyear Internal medicine resident
- Helēna Dauvarte – Medical doctor in training in Estonia
We will be happy for your involvement in LJGB!
You will find the latest news and events in here: https://www.facebook.com/LatvijasJaunoGastroenterologubiedriba