We are your new colleagues in gastroenterology to whom you can ask for an advice in the field of gastroenterology, invite for cooperation to realize your projects or just meet up for a chat!
Latvian Society of Young Gastroenterologists (LJGB) was founded on April 28, 2017 to unite young gastroenterologists, gastroenterology residents and other young doctors, residents and medical students who are interested in gastroenterology and want to reach common educational, scientific and practical aims in the field of gastroenterology.
The main aim of this society is to promote friendly cooperative environment in the field of gastroenterology in Latvia and to promote:
- Better education science and practice in gastroenterology;
- Cooperation between higher medical education institutions that teach gastroenterology, gastroenterology centers and clinics, gastroenterologists and gastroenterology professionals in Latvia and abroad;
- Society education;
- Better communication between colleagues.
Our moto is: “Colleague to colleague in gastroenterology – education, science and practice!”
Our Board members 2019-2021:
- Zane Straume – LJGB President
- Vita Skuja – Consultant of president (LJGB President 2017-2019)
- Helēna Dauvarte – Secretary
- Elīna Vašuka – Board member of finances
- Beāte Jurševska – Board member of social media
- Zane Poga – Board member of sciences
- Jekaterina Rodina – Board member of international affairs
Latvian Society of Young Gastroenterologists was founded in 2017 when five enthusiastic and purposeful young doctors came together to establish the society and invite others.
- Justīne Māliņa-Bambīte – Internal medicine doctor, gastroenterologist in training, tutor in RSU Internal medicine department;
- Vita Skuja – Internal medicine doctor, gastroenterologist in training, tutor in RSU Internal medicine department;
- Elīna Vašuka – Internal medicine resident;
- Lauma Dobelniece – Internal medicine resident;
- Helēna Dauvarte – gastroenterologist in training in Estonia
We will be happy for your involvement in LJGB!
You will find the latest news and events in here: https://www.facebook.com/LatvijasJaunoGastroenterologubiedriba